When an order is shipped and how long it takes to arrive?
Preparation for delivery (quality checks, packing, paperwork, etc.) usually takes 3-7 business days and is not included in the overall "shipping time".
Generally, there are 3 methods of shipping, each has its advantages and disadvantages.
Here are the 3 common ways:
- DHL, UPS, FedEx. - Most suitable for small to medium size orders
- Pros- usually arrive in 3-6-day, Door to Door, tracking no.
- Cons- getting expensive for large orders quantities.
- Air Cargo- require a minimum of 45 Kg
- Pros- Cheaper than previous option when weight is high, relatively fast (usually arrive within 1 week)
- Cons- Arrive at the nearest airport, expensive for large order
- Sea Cargo- require a minimum of 1 Cubic Meter (about 6 boxes of 25 Kg. can send less than this, but minimum charge is for 1 cubic meter)
- Pros- cheapest way to ship large quantities
- Cons- Arrives in one month or more.
Suggestion: If you plan to order large quantities, say over 10 kg we recommend you to contact one of the many cargo agencies available in Thailand. If you need our help, we will assist you, without any additional charge.
Use Thai Post
You can check the current rate: https://www.thailandpost.co.th/en/index/ Calculate Fee
There are 2 shipping options by EMS Thailand:
- INTERNATIONAL EMS - Package which takes 5-7 days price depends on destination country and package weight. with Tracking Number
- INTERNATIONAL Parcel – Air which takes 7-12 days price depends on destination country and package weight. with Tracking Number
Use DHL Express Worldwide
- For our Philippines buyer, note that your country zone is 3.
Use other shipper/transporter
- To Philippines
- To Malaysia, Laos & Cambodia
We recommend land transport/logistic operator for cheaper rates. We can get quote for you once we know your destination city.
Shipping times will be affected during public holiday; manufacturer, shipping/logistic and custom clearance will limit their operations at these times.
Will I have to pay import duties, customs or taxes in my/destination country?
Please note the above charges are not included in the cost of the item and this additional charge are the buyer’s responsibility. The tax charges are often collected by the courier/shipping company at the time of delivery and should not be confused for shipping charges
If you return: customer to take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
Please note that according to customs regulations, we cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that lower than the actual product price.
Will I get a tracking number for my order?
You will receive a shipping notice to your email with tracking number as soon as it becomes available
Can I organise my own shipping?
Shipping fee will not be charged if you/ your representative is collecting the item from us in Bangkok.
If you need your item to be delivered to your shipping agent in Bangkok or other parts of Thailand, let us know your shipping agent’s address as the delivery address. However, a transport fee need to be paid to a third-party transporter